We connect plans with people. If you’re tired of paying top fees and not receiving the best expertise, we provide attentive service and the results you expect from a premier town planning consultancy.
We are a dedicated team of town planners in Brisbane with an intricate knowledge of Queensland’s planning system. We specialise in helping our clients obtain development approval, development consent and planning permits in the shortest possible timeframe.
- Consult Planning We can't confirm if the burgers are better... but we can confirm we took care of the town planning for Hungry Jacks… https://t.co/CA3l6XQBvO
- Consult Planning Such lovely feedback from a great client! #consultplanning https://t.co/SG3nD6WwWD
- Consult Planning Proud to have worked with Smithfield Property on this newly approved development in Albany Creek with Hungry Jacks… https://t.co/0cR4TUXz66
- Consult Planning Got a project that you want approved quickly? If you're eligible for a RiskSMART approval we can get it done quick… https://t.co/Md3nPea4TR
- Consult Planning Don't know where to start with your boundary fence? This blog of ours covers off boundaries, setbacks, and easement… https://t.co/2BipIhbJ3a
- Consult Planning Town planning is tricky and a recent change in legislation in Queensland means that it's different again! Don't get… https://t.co/TlVDCe9VbB
- Consult Planning Tackling tough town planning issues is our specialty! Get our team on your side (plus their 19 years' experience!!)… https://t.co/tqi7iMvKpt
- Consult Planning School holidays are child's play! Proud to be part of Smart Tots childcare project recently:… https://t.co/dhm2GnFhNA
- Consult Planning In case you missed it, our Director has shared his expertise with Colonial First State - read it here https://t.co/9Xx4DJKH42
- Consult Planning Shiny new blog now published about how changes to DAs under the new Planning Act work. Read it here: https://t.co/LjpzmP5Elq
- Consult Planning Throwback Thursday to this project in Gladstone, the Mercure Hotel #gladstone #consultplanning https://t.co/6gOTOvDkLf
- Consult Planning If you've got a burning town planning question - then ask away! We've also got a treasure trove of blogs here:… https://t.co/23W7yfiup3
- Consult Planning Nothing like a happy customer! - "While there are never any guarantees, I felt confident in Aaron’s ability to get the job done."
- Consult Planning Have you missed one of the most popular blogs on our website? Here it is: https://t.co/LMmCEJLAle #readme #consultplanning #subdivision
- Consult Planning Proud to be involved in the refurbishment of the Chinatown branch of Westpac #consultplanning #office #fitout… https://t.co/pTMaEHtNIx
- Consult Planning Our Director has shared his expertise with Colonial First State customers in their blog, read it here https://t.co/0fzb9rNmlP
- Consult Planning We published a blog on Development Application (DA) fees earlier this month, catch up now! https://t.co/dsL8zxoO6I
- Consult Planning The Qld Government released its new regional plan recently, it sets the course for planning in our backyards https://t.co/Ddgdigqa31
- Consult Planning Just in case you didn't catch it the first time, there's a new project on the website #consultplanning… https://t.co/zlXiz0dzjt
- Consult Planning New blog now published on what Environmentally Relevant Activities - or ERAs - are: https://t.co/cgLHTKrWSi
Our RiskSMART accreditation combined with our extensive experience ensures eligible projects can receive development approval in as little as five business days. Consult Planning town planners regularly submit RiskSMART applications at local governments throughout south-east Queensland including:
- Brisbane City Council
- Logan City Council
- Gold Coast City Council.
Free Initial Consultation
We pride ourselves on an individual and adaptable approach to each and every project, and will be with you at every stage of the development application process.
To obtain a free quote phone 1300 017 540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org