Blog articles

Need help with your property? You’ve come to the right place.

Development types

What are Operational Works?

Queensland’s Planning Act 2016 defines “Operational Works”as follows: “means work, other than building work or plumbing or drainage work, in, on, over or under premises

Read More »
Development approvals

What is a combined drain?

During the 1930s, reticulated sewerage systems were installed on a budget with combined drains servicing up to three homes commonly installed. That means allotments in

Read More »